GoDaddy Company Background
GoDaddy is the leading technology provider to over 13 million small businesses, web design professionals and individuals, delivering simple, easy to use cloud-based products and outcome-driven, personalized Customer Care. We operate the world’s largest domain registrar with over 60 million domains under management, where our customers can easily find that unique piece of digital real estate that perfectly matches their idea.
GoDaddy is seeking a Marketing Director to lead the development & management of a strategic marketing plan for the newly established GoDaddy Australia operations. You will be responsible for building & driving web marketing, customer acquisition programs, optimising customer lifecycle, CPA and overall front of site management.
- Drive improvements in site conversion in conjunction with FOS & channel teams.
- Manages day-to-day interactions with creative agency & internal stakeholders.
- Provides guidance to ensure integrated marketing campaigns are seamlessly executed & resonate locally.
- Conduct an ongoing analysis of customer & competitors behaviours leveraging the many quantitative assets within the company & define relevant research efforts.
- Develop digital marketing & branding plans to optimise efficiency of customer acquisition efforts through search, affiliates programs, display advertising, retargeting, keyword optimisation & SEO initiatives.
- Develop local partnerships to trial new approaches to products & markets.
- Coordinate an outsource evangelizer effort to connect with web pros throughout ANZ & drive GoDaddy’s presence within this influential segment.
If this sounds like you apply now! Hurry oportunities like these rarely come around twice!